Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Telegram – Wrong reporting and requesting a review

Problem:
In cases where you believe you are mistakenly reported, you can let them know by contacting Telegram administrators. You can do it via the @spambot bot, and if you approve it, your report will be resolved immediately. The steps for submitting a request through this robot are as follows:

Solution

1. In the Search field, search for @SpamBot and click on it to open it.
2. Select the Start button.
3. At the beginning of the reporting process, you should select This Is a mistake.
4. Click Yes.
5. You should also choose No I’ll Never do Any of This.
6. Next, you need to write some text for the robot that we have already prepared for you. So copy the text below into the Message field.
Dear Telegram Support
My Telegram Account has been spammed suddenly and I cannot send message to any contacts whom I don’t have their number and I want you to help me and fix the issue and remove my number from blacklist
Thanks

Outcome
7. You will receive a message shortly after the robot, including a review date, and if your managers approve, your report will be removed.

The post Telegram – Wrong reporting and requesting a review appeared first on Fuzzy.One.



from WordPress https://ift.tt/3b17n5I
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment